Apr 25, 2016
Fall 2016 XC Athletes--
- Fall registration is right around the corner (5/4/16).
- Please make an appointment with Coach Pierson to go over your Fall 2016 course schedule ASAP!!!
- REMEMBER: Practice is at 2:15pm-4:30pm M-F, so you CANNOT take classes between 2-5pm M-F.
- You must register for KNICA 204-3976 (men) or KNCA 205-3985 (women).
- Incoming Freshman, you MUST have athletic orientation completed before you can be placed on the priority registration list to sign up for classes.
Don't wait until the last minute to register or you will find that there are no classes left that are on your NCAA required ed plan. All classes taken must correspond with your ed plan or you will not be eligible to compete.
- Summer conditioning starts JUNE 20th! You must register for KNICA 199-3550. This is a summer course and required to be on the team!
Contact Coach Pierson with questions at Spierson@dvc.edu